OffenderWatch is focused on preventing the unthinkable. We deliver software as a service solutions to law enforcement. More than 3,500 local, state, and federal agencies entrust their offender information to OffenderWatch to ensure compliance, increase efficiency, and reduced IT costs, while helping to protect the public with accurate, timely and complete information about sexual predators. We are a growing and increasingly innovative company located in Covington, LA. We have recognized for the past two years as one of the Top Places to work in the New Orleans area.
OffenderWatch is seeking a Marketing Analyst Intern to help manage and extend our customer relationship management system. This is a great opportunity for a student to gain real-world experience as part of the marketing team reporting to the Marketing Director. The intern will learn about sales enablement, cultivating customer relationships, execution of Marketing Campaigns, and Marketing Analytics. Sugar CRM training and certification resources are available which would greatly enhance the intern's resume and value in the workforce.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and automation of business processes supported by Sugar CRM & Sugar Market
- Troubleshoot, reproduce, and resolve problems reported by users in a timely manner
- Help import data into the system
- Assist in creating and maintaining Reports, Dashboards, Process Builders, Workflow Rules, and Flows
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, and application configuration
- Develop and deliver documentation and presentations to end-users to illustrate solutions, new functionality, and provide training for end-users
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
- Ability to work as part of the Marketing team on multiple tasks at once
- Experience with MS Word, Excel
- Knowledge of if/then and SQL or query logic is a plus
- Junior or Senior student in Business, Computer Science or marketing-related field
- Must pass criminal background check and drug screening.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Who is Watch Systems?
Watch Systems, LLC is the maker of OffenderWatch®, the leading sex offender management and community notification solution for law enforcement. Over 3500 local, county, and state agencies use OffenderWatch to manage 61% of the nation’s sex offenders. As a proven technology partner and consultant to law enforcement, Watch Systems delivers software-as-a-service solutions that ensure compliance, increase efficiency, and reduce IT costs while protecting the public.
What is it like to work at Watch Systems?
We are a small company doing big things. You will play an important role as we build relationships with law enforcement customers, develop new software solutions, and provide world-class professional support. You will be part of a team that encourages innovation, has the ear of executive management, and promotes personal growth. We provide highly competitive benefits, bonuses, and profit sharing so that you are focused on your goals. We recognize your contribution at regular team building events and we like to kick back with our families and celebrate our company success at our annual Christmas party, crawfish boil, and summer picnic.